Sunday, February 15, 2009

In the Name of Crisis: Comments in Favor of the Cause

1. It's dangerous to only read the IDS on campus: - the only student produced newspaper IUB students are exposed to on campus is the IDS, the Indiana Daily Student. I don’t like that. I do like the IDS, but not the fact that they are the ONLY student publication that seeks to inform us of campus, domestic and international events. That is not healthy, not pluralistic, and very biased. I’m sorry. I just said I do like the IDS and respect it but yes, it is biased (but so are we, but together we can better serve the IUB student community).

2. Our college campus is dying for a way to coordinate the little revolutionary inside each and everyone of us with a social movement or crazy protest on campus.

3. We are 100% (or almost) green friendly!

The New Yorkie

2 comments:

Aaron Taslitz said...

DUDE... THE PHOTOS NEED TO BE BIGGER AND COMMENTABLE...REAL NICE SHOTS! I MADE UP THE PERMISSION FORMS. -AARON

Anonymous said...

I love the concept of this blog, and hope that it can be made active again upon the start of the 2009-2010 school year.

Also, why is the blogger interface in Spanish?

The Jr. SARTORIALIST at IUB

Hanging outside the villiage deli

hanging outside the village deli